Lot n° 116
10 - 30
Result without fees
- A brass "stationmaster's"... - Lot 116 - Lynda Trouvé
- A brass "stationmaster's" watch. White dial showing hours in Roman numerals on orange enamel guilloché around a locomotive motif. With second hand. With its vest chain.
Damage to dial and hands.
- 2 metal pocket watches.
- A metal collar watch.
- One steel ladies' wristwatch.
- One metal wristwatch case.
- 3 winding keys for pocket watches.
- STENDHAL, Paris
Lipstick tube in silver-plated metal.
- Small set of costume jewelry.
- Various coins.
Return to catalogue